Monday, November 9, 2009

4 months!

Can't believe Caleb is 4 months today! It's weird how it feels like just yesterday he was born, but at the same time like he's always been in our life. It's crazy how much a baby changes your life. Jacob and I were just talking about what a good boy he is. He is usually happy and smiling, even if he's upset you can usually get him to smile. Not too many things bother him, he's pretty flexible. Another Mom told me this and now i think I understand, she said when your child reaches each phase (_ months/years or sitting, crawling, talking) you think 'it doesn't get better than this'. I'm loving this stage right now! I can tell he's learning new things, developing stronger muscles, and his personality is coming out. It's so fun to watch and be a part of!





No comments:

Post a Comment