Friday, April 30, 2010

Bit of everything

So it feels like its been for-ever since I last posted on here, but its only been two weeks. That's actually how this last month has been, busy...but kinda slow. Jacob's parents came down to visit from the 16th - 19th, and we had a fun time with them as usual. It was short but we got to spend some good time together. Caleb did really well. Lately when other people have gone to hold him (even grandma who he sees everyday) he'll cry and fuss till I take him, so I was glad when he let them hold and play with him. They also got to see him crawl, which was perfect timing since he learned the day before they came. Jacob and his dad worked on his truck quite a bit and got it running, yay! While the girls {and Caleb} gabbed and went shopping. On Sunday we took lunches and after church we went to the park and ate an walked around, it was a very enjoyable afternoon. We miss them bunches!
So, let's see what else...Oh, more house work. Jacob has put up a new garage door, which the old one hasn't worked since we've been here, so that it really nice! I think next might be doing the bathroom downstairs (and just to clarify, there isn't currently one there).
And as far as Caleb well, wow can that child move! Its hard to believe he just learned how to crawl. I'll set him down and turn around and poof...he's gone! He's also now officially a cruiser. He moves from one piece of...I was going to say furniture but really anything...to the next. Today he crawled to a wall, stood up and cruised along it to the bedroom. We think he knows what dog is and is attempting to say it. His favorite is, of course, Da-da-da-da-da. Whenever I say ma-ma, he shouts back DA-DA-DA-DA. Boy is this kid fun!! Everything is entertaining and he's doing something new everyday it seems. Well, he's currently taking a nap (which is huge fiasco all over again, now that he's learned to stand up in his crib) so if I want to get anything else done, now is my chance...I was thinking you'd be able to get more done when they got older because they'd be more independent, but now I have to have an eye on him always!

No comments:

Post a Comment