Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to School...

Seeing back to school signs and the sheets of the school supply lists really should be upsetting, reminding me that summer's coming to an end...BUT something comes with this unkind little reminder that makes up for it all. SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!!! I don't know how to describe the thrill I get walking into a store and seeing the isles of notebooks, pens, containers, notepads, clipboards, organizers....aaaahh! Seriously just the other day I hadn't really thought about the fact that school was right around the corner {since this will be only my second year being completely unaffected by the start of school...although last year doesn't exactly count since I was in the newborn mom stage and didn't even realize there was a world outside my home}, so when I walked into the store to that lovely surprise, I had to restrain myself from jumping around like a kid in a candy store. I did though have to do a quick run through just to look. Here are some of the things I like to browse through:

Sharpie Permanent Markers Ultra Fine Point - Assorted Colors - 24 Count
PENS!!! Ouuuu...love writing in color!

Sharpie Permanent Markers Fine Point - Black - 12 Count
although black is good too...sharpie's fine point is wonderful

Product Image Erin Condren 2010 Planner - My Life (Multicolor)
I love, love, love this planner...but it's a kinda spendy

^ so this is more my style

not much to say here, I just like the dry erase boards :)

Staples Black Wire Mesh Drawer Organizer(Extra Large)
desk organizer....for all those new nifty supplies!

Now the last few items make sense to me, I love organizing and list making {in a way that only true lovers of organization could possibly understand...I could try to explain, but it'd really be pointless and make me sound crazier than I already have}. But I'm still unsure of the reason why I love office supplies...mystery I guess. So...now that I've made myself sound like a complete looney toon, I'll be ending this...now.

Soon to come: Pictures of the finished bathroom!!! And a few creations I've made :)


No comments:

Post a Comment