Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Sling



This would be the first time I've touched the sewing machine since Christmas (when I made my gifts), maybe I just needed a little break. I got the idea from my crafty friend Nicole, Thanks Nicole! She had found it from another blog and told me it was really easy. So, yesterday I was feeling ambitious and ran to JoAnns to get my material, came home {and thankfully Caleb took his nap then} and I was able to start right away! It took less then an hour to make. It holds him so well, that way my cuddly baby can still be near when I'm out and about or getting things done around home. I forgot how much I enjoy making things, and I've already started on a few more projects.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he loves being in the sling!! These would make great gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete