Wednesday, March 17, 2010

With Love, Caleb

Dear Blog,

I have the most exciting news ever! My grandparents in Washington are coming to visit me next month, I can hardly wait! Oh, and do you want to know something else that is exciting?...TEETH! I can bite on things, make funny sounds with my mouth, and chew food...well sort of. I'm such a big boy. I've even stopped using my pacifier, that thing is so strange to me now...sucking on plastic, man was I an odd kid. Speaking of being a big boy, I don't really think I need naps, or any form of sleep actually. I mean have you seen this world, its so cool and there are so many neat things to do. If only Mom and Dad would understand. Hey I have a question for you, have you ever seen....a dog's TAIL!! And then, have you ever tried to catch it?! WOW, good times, good times. I die laughing every time. But the few times I have been successful and caught it, then try to put it in my mouth {wouldn't you}, Mom yells "Gross!" and takes it away. Oh I'll tell her what's gross, this meat stuff that they keep trying to feed me. I don't care how many times you say "yummy, yummy, yummy in baby's tummy", its not yummy trust me! Ugh, I get chills thinking about it. Well, I better get going, gotta go work out {trying to watch my figure}. I think I'll do a little standing, some jumping, roll from one side of the room to the other, maybe even fit in a few push ups.

With Love,
Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea for a post! I love that Caleb wrote to us ;) I don't understand why the fascination with sticking everything in their mouth either. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete