Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day of Cheap Fun!

You can spend quite a bit on fancy toys, gadgets, and trips to have fun...but some of the best fun is when it doesn't cost a mint! Today was just one of those days...

A bowl of water, a paintbrush and the perfect weather



He sure had fun 'painting' the deck, the door, and Mommy's feet

so much, that it was hard to get him to look up for a picture...



Caleb also found some cheap fun of his own...something that I didn't quite approve of. I thought he was playing too nicely in the living room, just cooing and babbling away. Turns out he was just talking with his new little friend. When I looked down and saw him holding his arm out with a large black thing crawling on it...I kinda flipped and started swatting away. Once it was off him I glanced around and found that it was just a cricket, whew. Caleb looked at me and smiled, his expression saying 'look mom what I found'! Lovely dear... I have the feeling this is just one of the many occurrences to come.

So here's to cheap fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment