Sunday, October 3, 2010

Load 'er Up!

So today was our loading the truck {& trailer} day...and it went fairly well. I'll say this from the beginning, this is just a breif update/summary type post and I'm exhausted so I'll apologize ahead of time for any odd wording, misspellings, and all the other things that come with an over worked brain :)
Had some trouble when picking up the moving truck this morning {of course, isn't that to be expected}, but I think the guys have got it all worked out. Had a lot of good helpers show up to load the truck {and Jacob's dad who flew down from WA...and has been a HUGE help!}. It went extremely fast and we actually had less stuff than we thought! Caleb did very well!! It was tough cuz he wanted to be down and with 'the guys' and mean ole mommy had to stop him, but he still did great and was in a pretty good mood {maybe his teeth will leave him alone for the next few days, and not cause him pain}. Hopefully this is a preview to the next few days, and he'll do just fine!!...maybe. It was definitely a loooong day and there's still clean up work to do in the morning, and load up the cars that we're driving. And call me crazy but...I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. To be able to sit, even if its in a car for hours on end with a 1 yr old, and know that its done and we're on our way. Maybe its just that it'll be a different kind of stress :)
I'm kind of glad that's its been crazy...keeps me from having too big of a break down about actually leaving. Looking forward to whats to come, but going to miss some of what we're leaving behind...
I'll try to keep updated posts of the trip, depends on the computer's battery and internet availability.
Washington, here we come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment